Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Email To Beka


Ok I am having a spiritual moment!!!!! I had to email you. Earlier today I was researching a website for all of the stuff I'm doing with Preemie Prints. I came across this store that sells adorable preemie clothes. I was looking around the site and at the bottom there was this cross that said "Preemie Prayer Page....submit your picture, story, and prayer needs and we will pray for you and your baby" other than that the site wasn't really christian oriented. I thought it was an awesome idea since we know how prayer makes such a difference. When we were in our weakest times turning to prayer, angels, saints, etc. was what got us through and made our situations end up ok. 

Anyways.... I wanted to incorporate a prayer page as well and so earlier this afternoon I started working on it. Here is the link http://preemieprintsprayerpage.blogspot.com/ after I designed the top I kept wanting to have something about prayer in general or what it can do for people who may not pray or believe in it. But I couldn't come up with anything prophetic and I wanted something that specifically spoke to women in strife about their baby. So I figured I'd just think about it and I'd come across a quote or story or bible verse at some point down the line. 

Fast forward to after we talked. Me and B finished the movie and I got online. In google I typed in "Samuel and Prayer" I guess I added on the prayer part because of what I was thinking about earlier or maybe Chase lead me there?? I have no idea. So thats what I typed and then I clicked on the first page on the top of the links google pulled up this was the link: http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/gvcc/sermon_trans/2001/Effectual_Prayer.html 

Read it. It's AMAAZING!!!!! how it relates to so many things. Us and our issues we are going through now, prayer in general and how we know things are better when we are praying fervently, and to my specific "prayer page" and suffering women/babies. The whole sermon is titled "The Effectual Prayer" which is interesting in itself and the verse they base the whole idea on is Samuel 1:9-20 (9+2=11) and throughout the sermon almost all of the verses they quote add up to 11. 

In the sermon is says the name SAMUEL means ANSWERED PRAYER. I can't help but think he's telling us our prayers are being answered. I love you thanks for calling me tonight. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment